Paragon Outlander DE Standard – SSESL1009 Exterior Lift
Features an Integrated Automatic Scooter Lockdown Arm
The Outlander DE is a dual-entry, three-rail scooter lift compatible with both 3 & 4 wheel small to mid-size scooters.
The lift features an integrated automatic scooter lockdown arm designed to provide a secure self-locking mechanism for compatible mobility scooters. The simple hitched-based installation requires little to no modification to your vehicle or mobility device and allows for easy removal. The drive-on/drive-off platform enables loading from either end of the lift and takes the hassle out of loading your mobility scooter in a busy parking area.
- Drive on / Drive off
- Puddle Light for Ease of use at Night
- Toggle Switch for Ease of Up and Down Use
- Weight Capacity 350 lb (158.8 kg)
- Base Weight 84 lb (38.1 kg)
- Maximum Product Width 27" (68.5 cm)
- Overall Platform Size 51" (129.5 cm) | 42" (106.7 cm) usable surface
- Max. Travel Distance from the Ground 21" (53.3 cm)
- Power 12V DC
- Hitch Class II, III & IV
3 Years Transferable